Treatment Services Offered
- Play therapy – for children, teens and adults. Sand try, art therapy, self-control, self-discovery, and healing.
- EMDR – for trauma, grief, food addiction, work performance anxiety, divorce, and emotional pain that just wont stop.
- Motivational Interviewing – for teens and improving your personal motivation to change behaviors that you are ambivalent about.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – for all ages to learn how to control their emotional reactions to life’s events.
- Family systems therapy – for families adjusting to changes and who want/ need to make changes together.
- Marriage counseling – for those seeking to improve their relationship or needing to recover from damage. Gottman and EFT theories are used.
- Free Class – Understand Behavioral Health – Held Monthly
- CPR – Child Parent Relationship Group – 10 weeks long Filial play therapy group for parents.
- DBT – Dialectiable Behavioral Therapy Group – 6 months long for teens age 14 to 18 yr old.